ahhhhhhhhhh estoy emocionada..VOY A SER ABUELA!!!! AHHH...TENGO QUE EMPEZAR A TEJER ZAPATITOS...QUE LINDO MIKE Y ANDREA...OTRA NUEVA ETAPA LLEGA...SERÁN EXCELENTES PADRES PORQUE SE AMAN EL UNO AL OTRO...(ADEMÁS MI HIJO GRINGO ES EL MEJOR!!!) JAJA...LES MANDO UN BESO GRANDE A CADA UNO Y BESITO CHIQUITO EN LA PANZA DE MI NIETO/a...BESOS ...KURT, MONICA Y SASHA...
Andrea & Mike!!! We are SOOO excited for you guys! I was freaking out when my mom told me that you guys are prego! Now our little girl can have a friend! So I don't know if you heard, but we moved back to Utah- so we should get together!!! When are you due? Congrats! Babies are the BEST!- and you are going to be so dang cute pregnant! I have a blog too- but it's private, so email me your email address at bkaipo@yahoo.com and I will invite you! Love Becky, Chris & Brynn
Your embryo is really cute. I can definately see the resemblence. :) Happy anniversary back in August. We went to Park City on our first anniversary too! How fun. We miss you soooooooo much! Do you want to hang out soon? I wish we could. Good luck with Mikey's interviews etc. Love you!
7 comments:
A manatee or a sea pig?
(Compliments of Jim Gaffigan's stand-up on manatees.)
it's about time you guys update :) and wow, I didn't know you were having a manatee? I thought you were prego with a baby hehe!
Sure am excited for you guys!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhh estoy emocionada..VOY A SER ABUELA!!!! AHHH...TENGO QUE EMPEZAR A TEJER ZAPATITOS...QUE LINDO MIKE Y ANDREA...OTRA NUEVA ETAPA LLEGA...SERÁN EXCELENTES PADRES PORQUE SE AMAN EL UNO AL OTRO...(ADEMÁS MI HIJO GRINGO ES EL MEJOR!!!) JAJA...LES MANDO UN BESO GRANDE A CADA UNO Y BESITO CHIQUITO EN LA PANZA DE MI NIETO/a...BESOS ...KURT, MONICA Y SASHA...
Andrea & Mike!!! We are SOOO excited for you guys! I was freaking out when my mom told me that you guys are prego! Now our little girl can have a friend! So I don't know if you heard, but we moved back to Utah- so we should get together!!! When are you due? Congrats! Babies are the BEST!- and you are going to be so dang cute pregnant! I have a blog too- but it's private, so email me your email address at bkaipo@yahoo.com and I will invite you!
Love Becky, Chris & Brynn
OH MY HECK!!!!!!!! Congratulations you guys!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. You've got to spread the word, people will be so excited.
Love you!!
JoAnne
That's great news - congratulations. EB
Your embryo is really cute. I can definately see the resemblence. :) Happy anniversary back in August. We went to Park City on our first anniversary too! How fun. We miss you soooooooo much! Do you want to hang out soon? I wish we could. Good luck with Mikey's interviews etc. Love you!
Post a Comment