Denver Art Museum with the Llamozas Family on February 6, 2010.

February 2, 2010=24 weeks. Ultra sound with Dr. Heinze, Mom, Flat Stanley. Baby Blodgett is doing great and is growing a little ahead of schedule. I was really happy to hear that.
Watching my mom bathing Bruno with Flat Stanley.

Mike's 24 birthday party on January 31, 2010.
Flat Stanley and I at water aerobics.


Pretending to listen to Yo-Yo ma.



January 25th: Mike and I are so excited that the 22nd week is here! This is the best face I could get out of him. Mike loves getting pictures taken...
7 comments:
Hey, where is your 22 week belly picture??? :)
So cute! I love your tummy!
I love your belly :) So cute! Clever to take the pictures of Mike at 22 and 24 weeks too! Haha!!!!
Thanks for our little chit chats, I sure love you! Stay posted... my blog will be fully updated by tomorrow afternoon, I promise!
Love you!
Oh my goodness Andrea congrats I had no idea that you are expecting a little one. That is so awesome. How are you its been forever. I came across your blog I hope you dont mind. But congrats again and I hope all is well.
Ashley
Andrea you look SOOOO cute and TINY!!! I can't wait for you to have your baby! When are you guys coming back to Utah? When you do lets get together!
So, so, so cute missy! Sure do miss you! Let's be in touch soon, please :)
Oh my gosh I stumbled upon your blog! Congrats on the baby! I saw pics on Jesse's blog. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment